Friday, October 7, 2011

Music Everywhere
When I think of computers and music, only one thing immediately comes to mind...iTunes.  Today, with the recent death of Steve Jobs the founder of Apple and many other inventions, such as the iPod, the iPad, the iPone and iTunes, it brings home how much he revolutionized the way we live day to day.

          Being an owner of an iPod, I go to the computer to buy my music.  iTunes changed the way we buy and share music, and now crosses over into movies, books and television.  I listen to my iPod every single day.  When I paint, do my homework, chores, almost everything I do I have music playing in the background.  No longer do I have to drive to the store to buy a cd, I just sit on my couch, browse iTunes and download.  I buy a much larger amount of music because of the accessibility of iTunes.  And I do it legally.

          Steve Jobs was a pioneer of technology. An artist.  A visionary.  He made one of the first personal computers and constantly sought to continue to make life easier and more entertaining for us all.  The outpouring of love for him immediately after his death shows how many people he affected and how much he will be missed.  Computers brought music into our home. Steve Jobs brought music everywhere else as well.  Work, school, shopping, running, cooking, cleaning, painting, biking, hiking... anywhere.

Krista Oneisom
dig2000

1 comment:

  1. Krista,

    Steve Jobs was such a talented man. He leaped over some many misconceptions and totally revolutionized the digital age. Definitely a visionary!

    ReplyDelete