Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Very Useful Digital Device ….

What is a digital media device that can do just about anything that most of us use on a daily basis and would not what to do without? If you guessed a cell phone your right at least in my opinion. I know that if I forget my phone at the house I normally turn around to get the phone because I do use my phone daily. But cell phones are just not used to make calls anymore now they are called smart phones because of all the technology that has been put into the device that fits in the palm of your hand. We have just about every tool on are iPhones, blackberry’s and android model phones today. We have the ability to make calls ,send text messages ,picture messages, record video ,watch TV ,play music ,check emails ,send emails, surf the web ,twitter ,updating social media sites, check the weather, use navigation, and play video games . That is just some of the things the phones of today are doing. I use my phone everyday not just with those features but my address book, calendar, and even my alarm clock all of which I use my handy phone for .The phones of today have made a vast improvement from the phones we had just a few years ago. There are more companies that are offering better plans that include everything you need to use all the features that your phones come with and also with prepaid cell phone companies are giving more people the ability to be able to use and get cell phones. With the technology of smart phones I can only imagine what the next few years how the cell phone of today will change and develop to an even more advanced technology. Look at the iPhone and android phones now with all the thousands of different apps you have an app for just about anything. For example they have an app that gives the phone ability to scan a bar code right from the phone and get details like reviews on the products and details with items to apps that will allow to you to play the latest games. I am excited to see the technology that will come with future cell phones and see what else will be on the device that I find to be a very useful tool for all my digital needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment